“Connected Packaging” refers to physical packaging that uses advanced forms of overt & covert codes which allow customers to engage with content controlled by the brand.
Digimarc Barcode is an advanced visually imperceptible code that can be serialized during printing on HP digital presses for product packaging, labels, displays and other print materials. It is reliably and efficiently scanned by enabled mobile devices, barcode scanners and computer vision systems.
Connected packaging featuring HP Inc. and Digimarc Barcode enables consumer brands to instantly connect with consumers in-store, at home or on the go with minimal impact to the design. Together, HP and Digimarc can help consumer brands:
• Create an instant communications channel with consumers’ smartphones
• Provide greater product transparency and education
• Offer unique, serialized identities for special offers, sweepstakes, and product recalls
• Track and trace products throughout the supply chain and point-of-sale
• Free up package real estate for brand and design treatment
HP and Digimarc are excited to offer this new category as a way to expand the understanding of connected packaging, share information about their specific technologies and celebrate the best connected package designs in the world!
This criteria is a simple question to be answered on your entry form.
You will be automatically entered in this special award.